Last Thursday Kate and I got together with Bethany, Maddock and Jaylee and made some Father's Day gifts for the Dad's in our lives. I saw this cute idea on one of my favorite craft sites the other day, and I knew I wanted to make some. So we painted up some terra cotta pots and stuck a felt tie on front. I had Kate put her hand prints on the side. Unfortunately, they do not look like handprints because she would wiggle her hand as soon as it touched the pot. Oh well. We later filled them with lots of candy.
Since we were working with fabric paint for our next project, we decided it would be best if our children removed their clothes. Then we got started on making T-shirts!
The finished project. I think it turned out cute! Kate sure had fun making it!
No comments:
Post a Comment