34 weeks

I just realized I hadn't posted a belly pic since about 28 weeks so here you go:



Yyyeeaaahhh...I'm huge.  I definitely feel huge, but I hate how you don't realize just HOW big you've gotten until you see a picture of yourself.  That's why my face is strategically cropped out of the picture.

Here are my confessions at 34 weeks along:

This little guy sits really low, and I'm definitely a slow walker/waddler.

It's getting harder to do daily things like, pick up toys off the ground. 

I feel like I have the appetite of 3 grown men.

I have ZERO energy.  Nap time is now more for me than it is for Kate.  I'm still waiting for that nesting burst of energy so I can actually accomplish some things.

I'm kind of panicking that he will be here in less than 5 weeks!

I'm nervous about how I'm going to handle two children and recover from surgery at the same time.

I'm already planning his newborn pictures.

I want to buy every cute little boy outfit I see, but am refraining until after I've had my baby shower.

Being pregnant in June is NOT fun, I'm dreading my electricity bill.

I love feeling him kick, and watching my belly constantly move.

Silly things make me cry like the ballroom scene in Beauty and the Beast, or when that guy proposed to his girlfriend on Wipeout, or when I found a fly in my taco last night.

I'm constantly craving sweets.

I've gained 30 lbs this pregnancy, which is good considering that I really haven't been watching what I eat at all.  Hopefully I won't put on too much more, but there's no guarantees with this crazy appetite I have!

I'm super stressed about our insurance situation.  We are currently uninsured, but Dustin's new insurance kicks in on the 26th.  So that should be okay, but I'm worried that for some reason the new insurance will see my pregnancy as a pre-existing condition.  Most companies don't, but I haven't heard a lot of good things about Aetna.

I'm excited for another c-section because that means I can do my hair and makeup before going to the hospital so that I'll look decent in those first family pictures.

I planned my surgery for the morning, so that there would be good light for pictures.  Okay that's not the reason, but it's a definite plus!  I planned it for the morning because you're not allowed to eat or drink anything 8 hours prior to operation.  So, I wanted the earliest appointment they had.

I'm so excited to meet my little boy.


34 days to go!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Petersens said...

I love the pictures! especially the one with kate! You look so beautiful! I liked your confessions :) The other day I had 2 huge bowls of ice cream.... where did my self control go?? I better be careful this pregnancy. Can't wait to see your little boy! & those are super perks to a c-section! Good luck :)