Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower and it was so fun! My awesome friend Kendra threw it for me and she did an amazing job. I'm SO MAD that I spaced on taking pictures of all her decorations but it turned out so cute. She went with a Mario theme and had posters, balloons, napkins, and Dustin's artwork displayed. We had some seriously delicious breakfast food (my fave) to eat. We had a waffle bar with strawberries and whipped cream and homemade syrup, creme brulee french toast, an egg and sausage bake, melon salad, and strawberries and blueberries with fruit dip. Yuuuummmm.

We had a good turnout too! A lot of my friends from my ward were there, my mom and mother in law, Bethany, and my friend Amy all came. My friend Cami lead us in a few games (I won one!), and then I opened my presents.

I got so much good stuff! Lots of clothes and baby wipes, baby toys and binkies, my friend Brianne made me a stamped necklace (love it), Holly made the 1-up onesie, Beth made Max a blanket and a little stuffed owl, my mother in law bought me a new stroller, and my mom got me a car seat.


It was so fun, and I definitely feel more ready for this little guy to come! Thanks so much to everyone! You are all awesome!
Photobucket

No comments: