Father's Day

On Father's Day we let Dustin sleep in... sorta. Kate was so excited to give Daddy his presents that she kept trying to go upstairs to wake him up! I finally gave in around 9:30. Kate went upstairs and woke Daddy up, gave him a big hug, said "Happy Fadder's Day!" and then we went downstairs.

We made him a t-shirt and a candy filled pot, and I bought him this wrestling wii game he's been asking for forever. My mom got him the Simpson's glasses. After opening presents, we all cuddled up on the couch to watch Finding Nemo and drink chocolate shakes.






Later that afternoon Kate and I made a cake.  We also made sure to call Grandpa Foree to wish him a Happy Father's Day, and Uncle Jared to wish him a Happy Birthday!


We had delicious waffles for dinner, and then we headed over to Jaron and Beth's house for games and cake and ice cream.  We skyped with Grandpa Watson to wish him a Happy Father's Day, and then put a movie on for the kids while the adults played Wizards.  Which, for the record, I did not win this time.  I just had to write that somewhere because everyone claims that I always win that game.  It was a pretty perfect Father's Day (aside from the little girls playing in the turtle tank!) and we had a lot of fun. 

We love you Dustin!  Thank you for being the awesome daddy you are!

Photobucket

No comments: