Max's room!
We are so proud of how his room turned out! You only WISH your room was this cool!
Kate really loves his room too. In fact, lately she's been associating anything Mario with "baby brudder".
Her favorite thing to do in to climb in and out of his crib. I'm so surprised she never did this when she slept in it!
Okay enough about Kate, let's get to this pictures of his room!
We chose to do a vintage 8-bit Mario theme.
I had my friend Cami print out his name in red vinyl.
These decals we found on amazon and they are awesome! Worth every penny!
His cubby and a few pillows I made for his room.
A blanket I bought of Etsy.
Some artwork Dustin made for his room!
We seriously LOVE this room! We are so excited for the one thing missing--our little boy! Only about 5 weeks left!






5 comments:
That is such a good idea for a little boy's room, and it turned out great!
Oh my gosh! You people are so talented! If we get to have another baby, can you help me design his or her room! Love it!
So adorable! He's one very lucky little man to have you guys as parents :) Hope you are feeling good.
You guys did a great job! I showed Roland and he thought it was pretty awesome.
Thats so fun! When we saw Andy a couple days ago, he showed us a preview ha ha!
Post a Comment