1 year ago
Max's Birthday Party!
This last weekend the whole family was in Snowflake to celebrate Pioneer Day. Since everyone was going to be in town I thought this would be the perfect weekend to throw Max his first birthday party! Poor Max's birthday is in the middle of July so we just might have to go up to Snowflake every year to celebrate it! The weather was overcast and cool. I thought it might rain on us, but it never did, so it made for a perfect evening!
We did a Mickey Mouse theme and I thought it turned out so cute! A shout out goes to my friend Alacey for letting me borrow a few decorations and Kate's cute outfit, and a BIG shout out goes to my mom for letting me have the party at her house and for all the amazing food!
I love how the cupcakes and cookies turned out! Thanks Jared for helping me with those! For dinner we had hot dogs and hamburgers, chips, fruit salad and potato salad.
The kids just loved hiding under the trampoline!
After we had all ate it was time for Max to open his presents! He got some amazing gifts! It got a little crazy here as all the kids were so excited to help Max open his gifts, so I'm not totally sure who gave him what! I *think* Grandma Foree gave him some cute wooden toys, Grandma Watson got him some clothes and a Little People car ramp, Sherice gave him a dump truck, Bethany gave him a book and cars, and Lacie gave him another Little People set??? I'll have to ask Dustin to clarify that for me. But he LOVES them all! Thanks everybody! Oh and the big Lightning McQueen car is from Dustin and I.
The whole gang!
We donated quite a few balloons to the sky that night, and these three were staring at them until they couldn't see them anymore.
Then it was time for cake! I let Max have his own and he wasted no time tearing into it!
We love you so much Max! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
All the decorations are so cute!!!
Looks like our kiddos had a Birthday Party on the same day :)
So fun! I love the color combination and I'm so glad the outfit fit Kate! Everything turned out great!
What a fun birthday Party! I love how you always have themes. I should try a theme for Taylors this year. Hey next time you have a party if you want a themed pinata I could make one, or teach you :)
What a fun party... I am doing mickey/minnie for my kids birthdays too.How did you make those tissue paper Mickey heads?
Those were actually borrowed from a friend of mine. But they are made out of felt and styrofoam balls. Search for "felt topiary" on pinterest and I bet you'll find a tutorial!
Post a Comment