For the past two months Kate has been going to a gymnastics class! She absolutely loves it! Her teacher is a lady in our community who does it in her home. She's been going every Wednesday for an hour, and today was the last day of the summer session. Her recital is on Saturday, but since we'll be up in Snowflake, we're probably not going to go. So I went to her class for a little while today so I could see her show off her skills! I wish I would have taken some video, but I just wasn't thinking. I'm sure we'll probably put her in this class again in the fall though, so I will have another chance :)
She can do backwards rolls on the "big cheese",
Forward rolls on the mat,
handstands,
and walk sideways and backwards on the balance beam, as well as kicks and walking on her tip toes!
I just asked Kate what her favorite part of gymnastics was, and she replied "cinnamon rolls". So take that for what it's worth.
I know she loved it and will be asking to go every week until it's time to go again!
1 year ago





1 comment:
cinnamon rolls are always the best part - - hahahahaha!
Post a Comment