The fastest year of my life!

Wasn't I just pregnant?  Didn't I just have a baby?



12 months have already passed and I'm not sure how it happened.


Max, now you're one year old and completely awesome.  You can walk, you can run (kinda), you can talk, you can feed yourself, and you sleep through the night!  You're independent and love to play by yourself, but also play with your sister well (if she's not being mean).  The newest word you say is "Weeee!"


At night you won't go to sleep unless I rock you and sing you your song.  You hug mommy tight and rest your head on my shoulder while I sing it.  It's the best part of my day!


You weigh 21.8 lbs, and are 31 inches tall.  75% for weight, 90% for height.




You're a busy busy boy, but you're still really snuggly.

You say, "Hi Dad" when Dad comes home each day. 



You are the CUTEST little boy ever!  And I love you so much!