1 year ago
"Pretendo"
You may have noticed this picture in my last post.
I recently got Mario Party 6 for my birthday (because I'm still young on the inside) and Dustin and I made the mistake of having Kate "play" with us. We set up the game and handed her the battery-less remote and it's been an obsession ever since. She wants to play "pretendo" or "retendo" every day. She insists on being Sleeping Beauty (Peach) or Belle (Daisy)! hahaha.
How long until she realizes she's not really playing the game?
Also, Max is afraid of Goombas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well my brother did that to me for years before I figured it out.
We did that with Luke til he was about 4ish. Now he can play Mario Cart all by himself, and he can even beat me! I loved your day in the life post. I've wanted to do something like that for a while. You've inspired me! You are so good at all the lifestyle shots! I loved them!
Post a Comment