I love these! They inspire me to do a day in the life series. My favorite is the toys flying out of the toy box. So familiar. And we have to try the tp roll owls. So cute!
I love your mix of bw and color. I love being carried through your day and can relate except your house is WAY cleaner than mine! I love the undies shot and the spouting, napping ponytail!
7 comments:
So fun!! I love it!
These are amazing! Oh my, the potty break and your little guy with his foot propped up in the high chair...priceless! You've inspired me!
Cute craft idea!
I love these! They inspire me to do a day in the life series. My favorite is the toys flying out of the toy box. So familiar. And we have to try the tp roll owls. So cute!
So cute. What a happy life they get with you being their mommy. That craft is so cute! You're kids are so cute makes me laugh!
I love your mix of bw and color. I love being carried through your day and can relate except your house is WAY cleaner than mine! I love the undies shot and the spouting, napping ponytail!
How do we do it all day every day!! Being a mom is crazy fun and crazy... crazy! Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment