What I'm thankful for today...

(I hope you're still reading these posts!)




Photobucket

13 comments:

Kim said...

Yay!! Congrats

Heidi Joncas said...

Sister? :)

Jessica and colby said...

a baby!!! so fun yay!

Anonymous said...

oh man, I wish I would have read this yesterday so I could have said congrats at church!! How exciting for you guys!!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! When are you do? I totally almost missed her shirt, I just thought it was another cute picture of Kate being a goof!

Holly said...

Yeah!!!! How are you feeling??

Jacob and Magen said...

WOOO HOOOO! Im so excited for you Congrats! Can't wait to catch up face to face. see you in a couple weeks

Rachel said...

Have fun being pregnant in July. Haha! No but really, congratulations, that is awesome.

Rappleye Family said...

AWESOME!! CONGRATS ERIN!! I AM HAPPY FOR YA!

Rappleye Family said...

I hope you have the baby on July 26th! Thats when we had Alyssa! ha ha

RonElaine said...

YAY! I knew this would be coming soon, how exciting. July is a great time of year to have a baby - except maybe when you live in AZ :)

DawnSheree said...

Yeah for babies. I'm excited for you!

Alicia said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sure he or she will be just as adorable as Kate!