home! Today I'm so grateful for my home. It was just over a year ago that this house just fell into our laps. It was a year ago that we moved in, and we love it here! We live in such an awesome community, and have an awesome ward. This house has been the biggest blessing in our married lives (aside from Kate of course). I've had a lot of fun making frugal decorations, and I think it's really starting to come together. I'm so grateful that we have a haven and a roof over our heads. I'm thankful for running water, and beds to sleep in. I'm grateful for space for Kate to run and play, and room for our family to grow. I love my home!
Also-- Happy Veterans Day! I'm thankful to live in such an amazing place as America, and I'm thankful for all the soldiers who fight everyday to maintain our freedom. Thank you for all you do!

No comments:
Post a Comment