Family Pictures

We were needing a picture for a Christmas card this year.  So I got out my camera today and I took these myself. I don't think they are too bad for a tripod and a timer.  (Note:  Blogger always messes up the colors of my pictures.  Just know that the originals are better :) )




Photobucket

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Those turned out so cute Erin!!!

Heidi Joncas said...

I love them all!

Wendy said...

You and your family are why I am still here. Thank you for hope.
Love you. Mom

Petersens said...

So Adorable! Super creative! I love them!

Batty Family said...

I still dont know how that goofy lookin jack wagon got with that hot blonde. (this is Vernon by the way)

Batty Family said...

Oh! we finished our downstiars bathroom. You have to come stay with us agian, you can have the whole basement to yourselves.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

OH Erin these are beautiful and you look absolutely gorgeous of that one of you and Kate!!!! Love them!! If you have extra please send me a xmas card! :) Tell Dusty hi for me!

Jeff and Ellie Schaub
7117 E. Talon Ave.
Mesa AZ 85212