Thankful

I've been feeling really grateful lately, and seeing as it's finally November it's very fitting! For the month of November I'm going to periodically post about different things I'm thankful about. I saw it on a friend's blog and I thought it was a cute idea! She posts about something different everyday, but that might be a little ambitious for me...haha. Well so here it goes. Today I'm thankful to be...

a mom.

Being a mom to a toddler who is into everything is so exhausting! Example: this is where I found her today. I had only been gone about a minute to use the restroom.
Not only had she climbed up on the kitchen counter, she found a pen and was coloring on everything, including on of my photography books!

But she knew exactly how to win me over.  She sat up, smiled, and said "Cheese!"

I love this girl with all my heart.  She can change me from angry to laughing in seconds. 


We have our good days and our bad days, but the one things that never fails is the gratitude and overwhelming love I feel for her each night as I see her sleeping.  She is such a blessing, and I'm so blessed to be able to be her mom! 





Photobucket

No comments: