Thankful catch-up


I knew I wouldn't be good at updating this everyday! I've got a whole week of thankful to catch up on. So here we go!

I'm thankful for:
IMG_5801


food.  Sometimes it's the simplest things we can take for granted.  I remember when Dustin was in school, there was a time when we had to live on $20 a week for food and we would only eat ramen, totinos pizzas and frozen burritos.  I'm so grateful that we've come a long way since then!




fall.  The beautiful weather this time of year is what I live here for!  It's 70 degrees outside, and I don't have to turn on my air conditioner anymore!


IMG_6528blog


photography.  I love it!  It's the perfect creative outlet for me, and it's SO FUN! 

my scentsy.  Is it weird to be thankful for this?  I love how it makes my house smell so yummy and clean all the time (even when it isn't).


netflix.  More specifically, the neflix wii channel.  Kate's favorite show is Blue's Clues, and she can watch it anytime!

build-a-bear.  Isn't this so cute?  They had a whole collection of the Island of Misfit Toys.  I couldn't resist getting this for Kate.


harry potter.  This movie was amazing!  Definitely the best out of all the movies (so far).  Which also reminds me, I'm thankful for dates with my amazing husband who loves me enough to ditch work and take me to see Harry Potter at 8:00 in the morning.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I totally almost put my scentsy for mine today! It for sure helps me feel like the place is cleaner! And it puts me in a way better mood! I'm thankful for your recipes for food! Those rolls look amazing!!!

Petersens said...

I think we're just alike. I'm grateful for all those things too! Except you are lucky your hubby can take off work like that! And the weather here is snowing. ALOT.. but I stay inside and just look at how pretty it is most of the time. I love your grateful posts!