I've been needing to do my hair for a really long time. I hadn't had it colored for 3 months, and it hadn't been cut for about 6. Which for a stylist is really bad. I'm a little ashamed! So today my friend Kendra came over and colored my hair for me. I went dark! I haven't felt cute in such a long time, that I felt I needed drastic change. I love it! For now at least, I'll probably be begging to be blonde again in a month or so. haha.
1 year ago
3 comments:
Super cute! Post some more pics of your baby girl!
Your hair is way cute! Funny what motherhood does to you - every girl I know (including myself) does something totally different with their "look" after their babies are born. Some sort of mom-life crisis, I guess.
Speaking of hair - I'm looking for a style that will look good air drying and with no styling, but have no ideas. My hair is fine, strait and normal-dry. Any suggestions?
I love the hair! You are so cute I love it. Oh and we wont be able to make it up there this weekend so if you could just tell me how much I owe you and send I would appreciate it greatly! I'm so excited!
oh and Dustins glasses are cool too.. sorry Dustin didnt mean to leave ya out :)
Post a Comment