The next morning we left Kate with my family and went to the temple. Sherice and Scott both looked amazing and their ceremony was beautiful. Sherice was really nervous, it was super cute. I'm so glad she finally found someone! I can't imagine someone more perfect for her than Scott. We love you Scott! Welcome to the family!
After the ceremony we had planned to take pictures, but it was so windy! It reminded me of my wedding day. It was so windy that day that my veil kept flying off my head and we'd have to chase it down. So after decided that it was just way to windy to take pictures we headed to the luncheon.
The reception was later that night and it was so beautiful! Sherice's colors were pink, orange and yellow. I can't remember the name of the wedding decorater, but she was awesome! The food was great, and she even made these edible flowers for the cupcakes. Very talented. Sherice's sister-in-laws made tutus for all the little girls to wear. It completely overpowered Kate, but it was so freaking adorable. They also made orange ties for all of Scott's nephews. So adorable!
We love you Scott and Sherice! Have a great honeymoon! See you soon!
2 comments:
That is so freaking cute!!! I love the pic of Dustin holding the babies in their tutus!!! And Kates expressions are way to adorable!!! Also I saw your daddy and lil sis the other day!!!
I love the colors of her wedding. Kinda funny that her name is Sherice. Since my sister is Sharice! ha ha
Post a Comment