5 years


5 years ago (yesterday) Dustin and I were sealed together eternally in the Snowflake Arizona temple. Five years. FIVE! That's so crazy! I cannot believe that it has already been 5 years. Last night Dustin and I went to go get anniversary ice cream at McDonalds (we won't have any money until next week, we'll celebrate then) and we started reminiscing about the time we've spent together. It's been wonderful! We have a lot of favorite memories. Aside from the obvious milestone of our daughter being born, we talked about the time we traveled to Vegas with our friends Vernon and Tiana, the time just the two of us went to Disneyland, our babymoon in San Diego, and our first summer of marriage (neither of us had full time jobs, we just hung out all summer--so fun). It's been the best 5 years of our lives! I love being married, its the most important thing to me. I love you Dustin!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't believe it's been five years! Way to go yous guys!

Rappleye Family said...

I love that picture!! How pretty! That stinks about Andy I haven't seen either of you in years! Glad things are going well for you. I emailed ya!

Kay said...

That's a great picture! Happy Anniversary!