Please tell me that everyone can see this cute font that my post titles are in. No really, I need to know that everyone can see what I see. If you can't, I need to figure out what I did wrong and fix it.
If you can- aren't you jealous?
It took me for-eh-ver to figure it out, even with the step-by-step instructions on this site.
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/
They have the cutest fonts and they are all free!
1 year ago
7 comments:
I'm jealous! Those are so cute and would be fun for printing purposes.
You can download any of the fonts for free, and they'll be available to use for Microsoft Office and stuff. Pretty cool! I'm going to have to download some.
The fonts look great Erin! You did good! :)
I can't see it right now...I'll try again later...
Not kidding, I was just trying to do that today! But I gave up because I knew it would take me way too long. But now that I know that at least it's possible, I'll probably do it. It looks so cute on your blog! Love it.
THANKS!! I NEED TO LOOK INTO THAT! That is sooo cute! Maybe when I have more time to kill I will do it! thanks
Yes I can see them!!! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the site!!
Post a Comment