Grandma Watson bought the girls matching outfits. So of course we had to take pictures! Here is Jaylee and Kate. Kate is 7 weeks old, and Jaylee is 5 weeks old. Have I mentioned how grateful I am that Kate has a cousin so close in age? It is just going to be so fun watching these two beautiful girls grow up together! It already has been!




As for an udpate on our lives, things are going really well. Kate is a very beautiful and healthy baby. She is now 8 weeks old! I can't believe that much time has already passed. I'm having so much fun being a mom. She is sleeping well. She'll sleep for about 5 hour stretches during the night. I love it! Sometimes she'll wake up every three hours, but usually I'll get at least one 5 hours stretch a night. Kate is eating very well too. She used to eat every 3 hours, but lately she has been eating every two. Yesterday it felt like she was eating every hour. She must be going through a growth spurt. She doesn't have another doctors appointment until the 7th, but she's finally outgrown her newborn clothes, and is now in 0/3 months.
She loves to stare at our faces, and she'll smile when you talk to her. She laughs in her sleep, and it's hilarious! She loves to sit up and look around, and snuggle with mom when she's tired. We love this girl! I am so grateful that she is part of our lives. I cannot believe how lucky I am. We are very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment