Uncle Andy!

My brother Andy has had a really lousy month. At the end of April, he packed up his apartment and drove to Canada for a summer job installing alarm systems. It was downhill since then. The company he worked for hired too many technicians for the summer, so he didn't have much work. He has no money. He got in a car accident that totaled his vehicle. He got a rental car, but then that rental car was towed. When he returned his rental car, the company claimed Andy damaged the door and charged him another $200. So after all that he finally decided to quit his job and return to America. He no longer has his apartment in Utah, I offered for him to live with us for a couple weeks. He arrived in Phoenix yesterday morning, and we are so glad he's here!

This is Kate's first time meeting her uncle. I don't think she trusts him.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Andy!!!!

That picture is a keeper!

Krystin said...

I can't believe how our younger siblings are so grown up...... rewind to "The Babysitters Club group!" haha... Such a cute pic.

Andy can always go fly out to Indiana and continue selling alarm systems with my brother, his wife, jessie and my dad!! lol :)

*~Brittnee~* said...

AAAaaaaHhhhh!!!! Is that Andy? From Joe City who did speech and debate????? Sorry Erin I just think I know you're brother from High School! Wow small world!

LuAnne said...

Haha that pic is so cute/hilarious!