So Cute! Keep them coming, I hope we can see you guys soon. I'm sorry things didn't go as you planned, but sometimes it's better that way. I'm so excited that you have finally joined us mommies. Congratulations again, and tell Dustin he makes pretty babies. hahah
YAY! She is so sweet! That is so exciting I am so happy for you guys! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Now we can keep in touch better. Wish we could have stayed in touch better over the years! :)
Erin I have to make another comment. I LOVE the lady bug cribe sheets in your other posts! WOW! So stinkin cute! I mean all the girly pink stuff is cute too but the laby bug idea is so clever and classy looking! AWESOME!
11 comments:
Oh my heck, she is TOO CUTE!!!! I am so happy for you guys...I am sorry labor was such an ordeal, but she looks like she was TOTALLY worth it!!!!
This so makes me want to have a baby!!! Oh, wait - I have one, she's just getting so big!
We love you and hope recovery is going well!
So Cute! Keep them coming, I hope we can see you guys soon. I'm sorry things didn't go as you planned, but sometimes it's better that way. I'm so excited that you have finally joined us mommies. Congratulations again, and tell Dustin he makes pretty babies. hahah
Love you guys.
Mag
She is so sweet congrats!!!! keep the sweet pics coming!!! Hope you are doing great!!!
She is so cute! I can not wait to meet her in person some day! I hope things are going well! Love ya lots!
YAY! She is so sweet! That is so exciting I am so happy for you guys! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Now we can keep in touch better. Wish we could have stayed in touch better over the years! :)
Erin I have to make another comment. I LOVE the lady bug cribe sheets in your other posts! WOW! So stinkin cute! I mean all the girly pink stuff is cute too but the laby bug idea is so clever and classy looking! AWESOME!
oh she is so sweet! I love all the headbands, so cute.
love the pics!! She is a cutie
SOOO adorable! She's going to be beautiful like her mommy!
Erin and Dustin
Kate is soooooo darling. We are so happy for you. What a lucky little girl. Love you
Post a Comment