My new neice!

Today Kate's cousin was born! Her name is Jaylee Raine Watson. She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long. Okay, I might not be exact on the facts, but I do know that she is so stinking cute! The girls are only 2 weeks apart. We just know that they planned this in the pre-existence and will be best friends for life!


The girls. Aren't they both so beautiful? Look at all that dark hair on Jaylee!

Grandma Watson holding her two brand new granddaughters!

My mom has been bugging me to post some more current pictures of Kate. So here you go :)


3 comments:

RonElaine said...

while it's true we've all been wondering about you guys and hope you are doing well - I can't imagine that you've been busy!

Horray for cousins - I'm sad we don't like closer for that exact reason!

Kay said...

How cute! I wish I was there already, passed the whole delivery part! ☺

Anonymous said...

Kate is so so beautiful Erin! Those girls are going to have a blast growing up together