First swim!

Today I took Kate to Sherice's house and we went swimming in her pool. Kate loved the water! Well... she didn't cry, so we think she liked it. She looked so cute in her swimsuit and sunglasses. Here are some pictures of our adventure in the water.

The whole ensemble
Just relaxing...


7 comments:

Erin said...

She is SO cute! I think she looks so much like you Erin.

Lindsey said...

How fun, she looks too cute. Isn't it the funniest thing to watch their little legs kick in the water...LOVE IT!!!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

okay.....first of all happy birthday. Second, Sherice has a great set of girls there! Might want to see if she is okay with her pictures being on your blog.
Kate is adorable as usual! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Mom

Erin said...

Okay-- Sherice's rack is now edited out of the pictures. haha. I don't know if she saw the pictures :) Sorry Sherice

Krystin said...

cute cute swimmin suit! starting her off young, she will absolutely LOVE the water when she gets older.

Rappleye Family said...

What a cool cutie in those shades!! ha ha how fun! I love the summer she is cute and 2 months? wow!