People say she looks like me, but has Dustin's eyes. Other people think she looks more like Dustin, especially when she makes her funny faces. So I've rounded up some baby pictures of Dustin and I, and you can decide for yourself.
Kate:


Dustin:



hee hee... This one is my FAVORITE!
Erin:


She obviously has my round head and nose, but she definitely has Dustin's eyes and facial expressions (more pics of that to come later). I think we got a good mix of the both of us. We love Kate so much! She is getting cuter by the day!
7 comments:
Sorry but I think she favors you more, but you can still see dustin. She is a cutie though!
That's a tough one! The funny thing is she looks exactly like both of you (that is the wonderful part). If you look at the last picture of Kate and the first of Dustin though, it looks like it could be the same baby!
I think she looks more like Dustin. She's a cutie!
I see more of you in her. But it could be because I am biased. After all I am her grandmother, and you are my daughter. She is just so beautiful. I could look at her all day! To be fair though, you can see Dustin in her expressions. I found 'stache' pictures of you with Dad. Maybe we could make a youtube video of the worst 'staches' on men. Go figure why they want one. We hate them right? See you on Friday. Mom
I can see you both in the baby pics. I think it has a lot to do with which family you are asking.
When Liah was born, Ron's family swore all over the place that she looked EXACTLY like Ron and my family did the same with me. As she has gotten older, she really is like my twin! But we are the same gender, so obviously, we look alike.
After all that, I really do think she looks more like you (boy, do I fit the stereotype or what?!).
She is totally a miz! When she was first born I saw a ton of you in her but now I see Dustin more and more! FUN!!
Mix not Miz sorry! lol
Post a Comment