2 months old!

Kate is 2 months old today! I can't believe it! Isn't she the cutest?

We just love this little girl so much. She's such an amazing baby!

She slept for 7 hours last night! Two nights before that she slept for 8! This girl just loves to sleep. She is one crazy sleeper! Just like her momma.


She also loves to dress up...
and make weird faces.
When she's not sleeping, eating, kicking or cooing, she and her side kick Jaylee are off saving the world! I told you she was amazing!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

She is so cute!!! That last pic is way too funny!

The Critchlow Family said...

I can't believe you have had her for 2 months! I feel like you just blogged about bringing her home. Wow time goes by so fast you really have to cherish those newborn days they go by so quickly! She is soooo dang cute!!

Erin said...

SHUSH! That last picture is hilarious! I love it. She IS the cutest! I can't believe she's already two months old. How in the world did it go by that fast?

Thanks for linking back to my photography blog. I really appreciate it!

Nicole said...

I love the saving the world pic!! Way to cute!!

Wendy said...

Just remember; time passes very quickly. I can still see, hear, feel and smell you at that exact age. I CANNOT believe that it has been 25 years since then. Cherish each second! Yes, she does sleep like her momma. You were exactly like her at that age. Jen and I think the 'nerd'picture (especially the pants) is the funniest! Hug her and squeeze her and kiss her for me! Mom