The day after Christmas

The day after Christmas the whole family went bowling! The kids had a lot of fun I think. Kate was so independent with her bowling. She did not want any help at all. One time I went to help her and she ran away from me and bowled her bowling ball before I could even get to her!



After the kids had played, the adults played a game while the kids munched on french fries.


There had been snow the whole week we were there.  We had a beautiful White Christmas.   Since Kate was sick though (her congested asthma sick that she gets every winter) we hadn't played in it. She begged and begged so I finally let the kids play a little bit when we got back from bowling. 



Once Kate touched the snow though, it was all over!  She had never touched anything so cold!  She started screaming and crying. 


She wanted to do a snow angel so bad though, so in the midst of her tantrum, she was able to do this.


Its my fault for not buying gloves, but I forgot.  I'll put that on the list for next year!

It was an awesome Christmas.  We had so much fun spending so much time with family.  I'm so sad it's over.  Here's to a new year!

No comments: