I realized as I was uploading these pictures that I didn't get pictures of any one else other than my kids! I promise to get pictures of Dustin and I as well next year.
Kate has asked for a Princess Scooter for months! She was sooooo excited when she saw that Santa had brought it for her! Santa also brought Kate a Merida bow and arrow toy, a Doc McStuffins, some movies, candy and books. Max got a Kermit the Frog, a toy tool station, movies, books and some Toy Story Wheelie cars.
The loot:
Kate- (from us) an Animator Rapunzel Doll, a doctor jacket and play doctor kit, a Merida doll, a Cinderella dress, Disney fairy figurines, and I made her 3 dresses. A Princess Sofia dress, a Minnie Mouse dress, and a Jessie Dress. Grandma and Grandpa bought her a little people princess castle with the little princesses and a dress. Lacie bought her a super cute necklace with her initial on it. Jaylee gave her a homemade doll that her mom (Beth) had made. She calls it her Loopsy doll! Max bought her a My Little Pony.
Max- (from us) got a Jake and the Neverland Pirate sword, Pirate Kit, and a little people Pirate ship. From Layton he got a Little Tikes golf set. Lacie got him Cars Wheelies and one of those popper vacuum things. Grandma and Grandpa got him a Little Tikes Firetruck. Kate got him a Tick Tock Crock flashlight.
I got Dustin a soundbar for our TV and he got me a Fossil purse and a giftcard to the Mac (makeup) store. We got eachother some of our favorite tv shows on dvd. I also got a food saver and a really cute sign from Paul and Lisa, and Dustin got a golf club. We also got some games from Jaron and Bethany.
I had Sherice this year and I got her a pedicure kit and some China Glaze nail polish. Dustin had Scott and he got him a giant bag of popcorn and Suns tickets. We also draw names amongst the little kids too. Kate had Maelee and she gave her a rattle shaped like a purse and a soft ball. Max had Maddock and he got him (well Dustin did really) Hulk hands and a Hulk mask.
When we had finally gotten through all the presents, (It took a long time with 4 families and 7 kids!) we headed over to my families house in Snowflake!
Grandma got Kate a pink suitcase filled with dress up clothes and accesories. When Kate saw what it was she exclaimed, "It's just what I wanted!" Then my mom said, "I've been waiting 20 years for someone to say that!" haha. It was funny.
Max got a little people plane. So cute!
Jennifer also got Kate some play jewlery and Max a football. Jared made both the kids blankets. Jen also painted me a painting, and Dustin got a chipotle gift card from my dad. I got some sewing stuff and fabric from my mom, and Dustin got $100 gift card.
I had Alex and I got him some Nike shirts. Dustin had my mom and he gave her a book with our kids pictures in it.
It was a fabulous Christmas! I don't think we could have asked for anything more!





No comments:
Post a Comment