Playmates

Kate and Max are at an age that they play so well together! I LOVE it! About a week ago they were playing nicely, so I decide to get some things done. After awhile I come in to find this!

It's perfectly fine that they were playing with the face paints, that's what they are for, but it still surprised me!  And asking for permission would have been nice! 

They were having so much fun drawing on each others faces.  They were covered!
I think it's even cuter that they were in dress up clothes when they did this. 

While it's not technically makeup, I think Max will be mad at Kate on day for this...
just know that you drew a lot on their yourself buddy :)


I love these kids so much.

1 comment:

Amanda and Tom said...

Stinkin beautiful children! And you are great at capturing the moment!