In Memory Of

I'm deeply saddened by the tragedy occurred yesterday. Every time I think of those mothers and fathers that lost their babies yesterday I burst into tears. I can't imagine what they are going through right now. What were their last words to them? Are their presents still under the Christmas tree? Who would ever expect that when you sent your child to school that morning, that they wouldn't return? I don't understand why this happened or the evil that could commit such a crime against innocent children, but I do know one thing.   They are home with their Heavenly Father.  My prayers are with each of those families, and I am mourning with them. 

Dear children,

I want you to know just how much I love you.


Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for you.


You are my whole world.


I just want to hold you tight and never let you go.


I will do the best I can to protect you from the evils of this world.


I can't imagine my life without you in it. 


I am the happiest I've ever been in my life, and it's because I get to be a mother to you two.


In memory of those that lost their lives yesterday, I'm holding you tighter.  I'm not taking you for granted.  I'm appreciating every moment- even the rough ones.  I'm smothering you with kisses, hugs and cookies.


The best thing I ever did with my life was bring you into it.  I hope you know how much I love you.

-Mom

No comments: