Max is 18 months old today. I can't believe it. Even though it makes me sad that he is so big already, I have to say how much I'm loving the age he is at right now. He is so much fun!
He is a boy through and through. All day he is either playing with cars, swinging swords around, or throwing everything he can. He's obsessed with his basketball. He loves to play outside and get dirty. He is fearless. I took him to the park the other day and he kept climbing to the top of the big slide and going down all by himself!
He talks now. A lot. He can say: ball, car, cookie, cereal, candy, wa-wa (water), Kate, daddy, mommy, sword, iPad, baby, binky, basketball, football, down, done, hi, I did it, nintendo, eat, plane, where are you, i love you, banana, apple, orange, granola bar, cheese, cracker, fishy, tick tock, uh-oh, woah, outside, shoe, tickle, light, go, one, two, three, alright, oh yeah, all aboard, choo choo, thank you, and he will try to repeat anything you say.
He is still so snuggly with me and I love that SO much.
We have an app on the iPad that is about letters and their sounds. He plays it all the time. He points out whenever he sees letters by yelling "I! E! R!" no matter what letters he is actually seeing.
He loves his big sister and they play very well together. I'm cherishing it while it lasts!
Max you are the most adorable kid ever! I love you so much!
1 year ago








No comments:
Post a Comment