8/365
He wasn't crazy about getting his picture taken today.
Last Saturday Beth and I had a girls night and went shopping at Joanns. While we were there we found fabric modge podge! I hadn't even heard of this, so we bought it because we had to try it out. Beth came over yesterday and we made Valentine's shirts for our kids! The modge podge is so cool. It works just like regular modge podge. Paint it on the back, stick it on, wait until it dries to paint on a sealing layer. It was so easy. I also added stitches around Kate's decorations because I thought it would hold better, and I thought it would be really cute. I didn't on Max's though so his shirt will be the test to see how well this washes. I will update this post when I do!

Then I made this skirt to match. It turned out shorter than I wanted, but leggings fix that problem.
I really like how these outfits turned out!




1 comment:
Super cute!! You did a great job! I'm intrigued by the fabric mod podge!
Post a Comment