This year I've been struggling to decide if I want to do a 365 project. It's basically that you take a picture every day for an entire year. I think it would really help me grow as a photographer, but don't I already take a billion photos of my own kids?
I think yes, I will take this on. I don't think I'm going to start another blog for it though because then this one would get neglected and I don't want that. So instead I think my goal will be to post daily on this blog. So you can expect to see more pictures on this blog, and less words. I will also be posting my 365 photos on my photography page on facebook, so they will be circulating there as well.
I fully expect to fail. I've never kept a resolution. But since this is photography related, I know I won't completely fail so here it goes.
1/365 Storytime
2/365 Silly
3/365 Bubbles
I really want to take my photography to the next level this year, and I think this project will give me the push I need. Wish me luck!
1 year ago



1 comment:
I always love your pictures! you do a great job!
Post a Comment