These kids...

I love them so much.  I'm so grateful that I'm the one who gets to be their mommy.  Not only are they the cutest kids ever, they have me constantly laughing.

Almost every day, and sometimes multiple times in one day, Kate will request to watch the "daddy song".  Which is the movie we made him for Father's Day.  The kids love to watch this!  



These pictures are pretty mellow (of course they calmed down as soon as I brought my camera out), but I need to video their real reaction to this someday.  Kate has to comment (yell) about every picture.  "That's me as a baby mom!  There's Max! That's my foot!  That's daddy!"  And Max will laugh when he sees pictures of himself.

Kate loves to hold and "carry" her baby brother.  And although he's screaming and struggling to get away,  she'll still hug him tightly and say, "Max loves me Mom".

They both loooove the iPad.  In order for Kate to be able to play it, we have a condition that she has to sleep in her bed ALL night.  Which she still doesn't.  But it's a good enough bribe to where she sleeps in her room way more than she used to.




I LOVE that picture.  Dustin is reading them Peter Pan.

Kate loves to talk in past tense, but has no idea how to do it.  She'll say things like, "I was a baby today",  "I went to Disneyland last week", "Can we do that yesterday?", or "I ate lunch last year."

I've told her that eating good food makes her grow big and strong.  So while she's eating lunch she'll often say, "I'm growing Mom!"

Kate thinks she knows everything already and uses phrases like "Actually..." and "because, that's why!"

I can't think of any more stories at the moment, but I promise I'll get better at writing them down!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

When Elodie was that age she would say "remember when we went to disneyland last weekend?" kids have no idea of time...so fun!

Jessica and colby said...

Www that's so cute and Kate's sayings crack me up!