I blog a lot. I know. You may wonder why I'm still going strong when this doesn't seem like the "cool" thing to do anymore. It's because this is my journal. Not just of me, but of my children. I know when they're grown I'll treasure nothing more than the daily stories and pictures I've taken the time to document. I'm not a scrapbooker, nor am I good at printing out the millions of pictures I take. So, I make these entries into books at the end of each year, and one of my favorite things to do is to sit down and look through them. I have 4 now (one year I made two) and one day, they will be something I can pass on to my kids. I try to take pictures of the everyday as well as the big events. It's the everyday that I'll want to remember. Days like Sunday.
My kids have had a nasty cold lately so on Sunday we stayed home from church. We cuddled up on the couch and watched movies, we played pretend, we took naps, and at the end of the day the kids took a bath, and then played with daddy before bedtime.
Then he read them one of my favorite stories,
and put them to bed.
My kids are very lucky to have such an awesome father.
1 year ago





1 comment:
When did blogging become "uncool"? I will blog until I can't type anymore!
Post a Comment