1 year ago
Santa
This picture was taken at our ward Christmas party last week. I love how Kate is so excited to see Santa this year! Let us remember how last year went...
Yes that is the same Santa. It's Brother Willis from our ward and he just loves to play Santa. He even had elf helpers this year that handed out toys to the kids! There is a sister in our ward (blanking on who it was) that had a collection of Beanie Babies that she donated to the children in our ward. How cool is that? So every kid who saw Santa that night came away with a Beanie Baby. I love my ward. It's awesome.
Kate once again asked for the same two things: "Mermaid doll and Mermaid movie". She'll for sure get the first item on her wish list. I've ordered the second, but there was some confusion with shipping, so I'm REALLY hoping it gets here on time. I think I may have to make a business of buying Disney movies and then selling them to people after they go back in the vault. Those people cash in around the holidays. All the new dvds that I could buy were at least 39.95! Yikes. I was able to find a used one for 16.50. The seller said it has some scratches, but if it doesn't play well I can return it for a full refund. So I figured I couldn't go wrong there. It only has to last me until 2013 when it will be released in the theaters in 3D and then (hopefully) a corresponding blu-ray.
Anyway... Max wants anything cuddly or something he can chew on. Done and done.
I am SO excited for Christmas this year! 10 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a fun santa that loves doing it each year! Glad she liked him better this year.
Post a Comment