"Cave of Wonders"
Oh maybe that should say "cage of wonders". Kate kept calling this "cave" a "cage". I tried to correct her, but you know...she's two. This was another idea I pulled from the Play at Home Mom blog. I had bought a new vacuum cleaner (HALLELUJAH!) so I had a nice big box to let Kate play with. Then I poked a bunch of holes in the top and stuck Christmas lights through the holes. Kate LOVED this. I kept it out for a whole week.
Christmas Crafts
I'm still on the search for more kid-friendly Christmas crafts, but we did do some the other day. We made a countdown chain (which Kate keeps pulling to pieces) a cotton ball snowman and a construction paper Christmas tree. I also want to draw you attention to Kate's outfit in this picture. Yes, she's in her pajamas. We're scroungy around here and if we get ready at all it's usually in the late afternoon so we look cute when Daddy comes home :) In fact, it's gotten so bad that the other day I made Kate change her clothes in the morning and she asked where we were going! ha! But more specifically I wanted to point out her leggings. Like a true Arizonian she can't stand wearing long pants (unless they are jeans) and has to scrunch them up to what she deems appropriate. Same goes for long sleeves and jackets.
Max
I just thought this picture was sweet. I love how he's sleeping with his arms folded. And I also wanted a picture of him in his "Super Maxio" onesie my friend Holly made him.
Yee-haw!
I think this picture says it all! Why ride a horse, when you have a baby brother?
At least he was a good sport about it.





No comments:
Post a Comment