Dance Recital

First off, I want to apologize for neglecting this blog.  I've been so busy with photography that my personal stuff has taken a back seat for now.  I've finally shot my last session so I'll be back in the swing of things soon.  I have posts to catch up on, but for now I need to post about Kate's dance recital becuase I know there are Grandma's waiting to see this video.

The girls had to be at the recital an hour before the rest of us so Beth picked up Kate to take her over there.  I got these pictures of the girls before they left.  They looked so adorable!  Don't worry, Kate did not dance in those flip flops :)




Here is the video of the dance!  They both did so good.  Kate is the 2nd from the right, and Jaylee is the 2nd from the left.

  Santa Baby from Erin Watson on Vimeo.

Daddy brought her a "bouquet" of red vines when we picked her up backstage.  This is her and her cute instructor "Miss Stevie".

Kate loves dance and can't wait to go each week.  I'm glad that she likes it and that it's been such a good experience for her. 

No comments: