First Primary Program


This little girl had her very first Primary Program on Sunday!  She did so good.  She wasn't nervous at all to say her part and she said it nice and loud.  She actually had it memorized, but still had someone help her when she was actually up there.

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit that we are the children of God"  Romans 8:16

I'm her Primary teacher so I sat up in the front of the stands with her and the rest of the class.  As soon as she said her part I started crying (ugh, pregnancy hormones!) and I think I cried throughout the entire program.  I even had to say the prayer at the end of the meeting, and I doubt anyone could even make out what I was saying because I was crying.  So embarrassing!

She knew all her songs and sang nice and loud.  She knew all the sign language to "I am a Child of God", one of the few Sunbeams who did!  Of course it helps to have your mom know the sign language too and practice it with you.  haha.

It was a beautiful program.  I felt the spirit so strongly.  I know I complain about being in Primary sometimes, I've been in this calling in every single ward I've lived in, but I do love it.  I love being with these sweet kids every Sunday, and it's especially fun to have my daughter in my class.

No comments: