Kate's Christmas Concert

On Tuesday night Kate had her Christmas concert with the San Tan Singers.  Sadly, this is also her last as her teachers have gotten too busy with work and school to continue teaching.  This has been a good and fun experience for her and I hope she continues to love singing as much as she does.

Top right- Kate and Libby, bottom left- Kate and Callie

And of course, I videoed the songs Kate was in.  First is the younger class singing Stars Were Gleaming, then it's Kate Libby and Kinsey singing Christmas Bells, then it's two songs with all the singers, O Come All Ye Faithful and We Wish You A Merry Christmas.   It's worth watching the whole thing.  If you listen closely you'll also hear Dustin saying that his back went out.

Christmas Concert from Erin Watson on Vimeo.

Aside from her sillyness in O Come All Ye Faithful, she did awesome.  I'm really impressed with her ability to memorize all her songs.  I love you Kate!

No comments: