http://playathomemom3.blogspot.com/2012/02/elephant-toothpaste.html
But that's definitely not what we got! I think that I didn't have a narrow enough bottle to make it come out like that, and I also think my peroxide was a bit old. We followed all the instructions, and at first it didn't work at all! So I gave the bottle a shake, and then the magic started to happen.
Whether or not it worked like it was supposed to, Kate loved it! It wasn't long before she was completely covered in the soapy foam! I let her play in it as long as she wanted to, and she sure had fun. Until the very end when she screamed, "Can I please take a bath now?!?" So we did, and I guess I shouldn't have let her play with it as long as she did because she is now stained pink! hahaha. Either that or don't put as much food dye in as I did.

1 comment:
This is awesome! I can't believe you let her play in it! I struggle with even outside sidewalk paint!
Post a Comment