We've had such a fun few days! And very uncharacteristically of me, there are NO pictures of any of it! So this post is mainly for journaling.
Thursday- Grandma Foree came to visit! We took a very frustrating trip to Party City and she went to see Wicked that night. No I wasn't invited.
Friday- We went to the zoo with Grandma Foree! I renewed my membership, and donated $5 to their new tiger exhibit they are building. It was such a beautiful day! We saw almost all the animals, went in the petting zoo, and touched the sting rays. When the kids were finally wiped out we headed home. Grandma babysat that night, while Dustin and I went to our ward's Valentines Day party. This party was so fun! I just LOVE my ward. We had a potato bar, delicious desserts, played a really fun get-to-know-you-trivia-game, and I did a photo booth! Too see those pictures, check out my photography blog, or my facebook page. I think they turned out really cute even though I know very little about studio lighting.
Saturday- Grandma Foree left that morning, and Grandma and Grandpa Watson came into town. Dustin went golfing with his Dad and Jaron, and I took the kids over to Beth's house to hang out. Grandma Watson and Aunt Lacie went to a matinee of Wicked. No, I wasn't invited. What is up with the universe? haha. When the boys got home we took advantage of the situation and went shopping WITHOUT children. Yes, it was only to Target, but it was amazing. Then we went home, got our families ready and went goofy golfing with everyone. It was kind of crazy golfing with 5 adults, 3 kids, and a baby, but we had lots of fun. Afterwards we ate dinner at Cafe Rio. Yum!
Sunday- Went to church. I tried to get Max to sleep the for the entire time, but he absolutely refused. He ended up falling asleep when I went to get Kate from nursery at the END of church. Little stinker. Also, I just have to say how much Kate loves nursery! She loves it so much that she asks me EVERY DAY if it's time to go to church. She has always loved it, but now she has the best teacher ever and she just can't wait to go. Her teacher loves nursery so much that she has specifically asked the bishop to never release her from her calling. How cool is that? Anyway....after church we at lunch at Jaron and Beths, and said goodbye to Grandma, Grandpa and Lacie. We took a break to go home and nap, and then went back over to Jaron and Beths that night for ice cream and games.
Monday- We did absolutely nothing! I kept meaning to get dressed and accomplish things, but it never happened, and it was fun.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment