7 months

 Max turned 7 months on Sunday!  He gets bigger and cuter everyday!

He is not crawling yet, but he is getting more mobile in his own way.  He can scooch around on his belly and roll to where he wants to go.  He'd rather be sitting though, so I think it will still be awhile before he learns to crawl.  He loves to hold our hands and stand, and he marches in place when you do that.  I feel like he just wants to run, but can't figure out how to do it!  He's eating solid food at night, and he will now take a bottle!!  He'll only take it from me, and it has to be exactly the right temperature, but just the fact that he's taking it is huge!  It was such a struggle to get Kate to even take it, so I'm very glad it's going so smoothly for Max. 

He's on a much better schedule now as well.  He'll nap around 10:00 and 2:00 and will go to sleep at night around 7:30.  Can I get a hallelujah?  This is awesome.  In fact, now that Kate doesn't nap at all during the day, BOTH of our children are usually in bed and asleep before 8:00.  It's really amazing, and Dustin and I finally have time to just relax and be with each other every night.  He still wakes up at night to eat, but it's usually only once so it's not much to complain about.  Compared to how it was, I am a whole new person!

Max definitely has an evil side as well.  Don't let these sweet pictures fool you!  He most definitely has a witching hour.  He is a happy baby during the day, but from about 5:00 until he goes to sleep he is grumpy!  He has the highest pitched girly scream you've ever heard, and it's loud.  If you're not paying attention to him, he'll be screaming.  I did catch it on video, I will have to post it soon. 

I love this little boy with all my heart.  I love that he loves me so much, and that just a smile from me, can make him smile like this.   He's going to be such a heartbreaker!

No comments: