It's no secret that I love photography. A couple days ago I read a very inspiring tutorial all about low light photography. So I tried it, and I am in love with it! You may want to stop reading now, because now I'm going to talk in photographer.
My ISO on these is anywhere from 5000 to 12,800. Yeah, ridiculous! If I'm going to continue shooting low light, I'll really have to invest in a noise reducing software. I love LOVE my 7D, but this is the only thing that makes me want a full frame camera. The low light capabilities on those are ca-razy! Sigh. Maybe in a year. The Mark III is about to be announced any day now, so I bet prices for the MarkII will fall quite a bit. I also shot these wide open on my 50mm 1.4. Anyway, these aren't amazing, but I had a lot of fun experimenting.
Thanks to Kate for being my model!
She loves to take pictures for me. *snicker*
Favorite.
1 year ago





1 comment:
How fun! I can't believe your 7D's ISO goes that high! CRAZINESS! I'm itching to upgrade to the mark too but we are planning to take a cruise this September and I'm not sure Chris would love me investing in a new camera right before our trip. But maybe... Great job!
Post a Comment