"Teaching your child to ride a bike in 2012"
Speaking of phones, Kate won't get off mine! A word of advice, don't download apps for your children. You'll regret it.

And this little gem I call, "Kate needs a belt"
That'll make a great bribe in the future.
Yesterday I started Max on some solid food. He did amazing with it! He had this look on his face the whole time that was like, "Why haven't you fed me food before Mom? This is good!"
"Get in my belly!"
Of course, Kate can't stand when she's not the center of attention, so whilst I'm feeding Max I hear "Wook at me mom! Take a picture!"
She thought that was super hilarious.
Max can sit up now! Which means Kate finally has someone to sit and play tea party with.

Some other things that are funny lately:
The other morning, Kate woke up, came in my room, and spotted Max. When she did she said, "Oh Max! I thought I'd never see you again!"
She uses the word "ever" to make a point. For example, she will yell, "I want some snacks...EVER!"
She is definitely a movie quoter. At dinner the other night she starts admiring her fork and she says, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?"
And this morning she says to Max, "Oh Max, you're such a guppy"
She is currently playing with my hair and singing, "Flower gleam and glow..." She calls me Rapunzel sometimes and that makes me feel special.
haha. I sure love my funny little family!






3 comments:
This post had me laughing from start to finish... What a funny family you have.
Hilarious!! LOVE IT!!! So fun!
I love her Kate's outfit! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment