Kate's Turn

As I was taking Max's 6 month pictures, Kate starts to whine that SHE wants to take pictures too.  At first I just dismissed it, but then she became very insistent so I said, "Okay but you have to get dressed and you have to let me do your hair", and to my surprise she said "OKAY!"  So I took full advantage of that.  And even though she only stayed in front of the camera for about 5 minutes, I got some of my favorite pictures of her ever.

She is such a beautiful girl.



 I'm so jealous of her gorgeous eyes!

 Favorite!




"Kate Watson in the hizz-ouse!"  hahahaha!

 No wait, this is my favorite!  Ever.  I love my little girl!!

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

I love the last one the best too!

RonElaine said...

love them. they are both darling. i can't believe how strawberry-blond her hair is, so cute!

I know what you're thinking, so I'll answer - i am working on updating. I've got a bunch of drafts waiting for pics...soon, soon :)