Growing Up

We've been putting this off for awhile, but last night we could wait no longer. We finally put Kate into a big girl bed. As much as I loved having a crib she couldn't get out of, she was also way too big for it. I can't remember how many times I would check on her and her limbs would be sticking out of the crib. So, last night we all went to Target and bought bedding for Kate's big girl bed. Kate picked it out herself. She was very excited about the "pink" one.

 We also bought vinyl letters, flowers, and butterflies and completely redecorated her room!


 She LOVES her new room.  She loves how "pretty" her "fwowers" and "butterfwies" are.

We were nervous about her having a big girl bed, but last night she slept all night in it!  We also had no problem putting her down for a nap today!  I really hope this trend continues!
 I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up.

Photobucket

4 comments:

RonElaine said...

Just wait until that baby gets here - she will seem HUGE!

Want to come to UT for a visit and take some pics for me? :) We'll house and feed you!

Alicia said...

The pictures of her standing on her bed are adorable! She's so cute.

Kim said...

I am with Elaine on that picture offer... I would drive to Cedar too!

We just put Jackson in his toddler bed this weekend too. He loves it. Are our babies really this big?

Alicia said...

I love her new set up. So adorable! :)