I can't remember why she's crying in this picture, but I think it's cute.
On Saturday morning, the Easter Bunny came (it always comes on Saturday in the Foree house) and Kate had a blast hunting down all the eggs.
That afternoon Kate and I went to the movie "Rio" with Grandma Watson, Lacie, Maddock and Jaylee. The kids loved it! I was so surprised at how good Kate and Jaylee were during the movie. It was a cute movie, but not probably one I'll buy.
Sunday morning was Easter Sunday. We woke up early, got Kate in her Easter dress, and opened up her Easter basket. She received a stuffed duck, a yellow and pink Nike hat candy from the Easter Bunny.
After church we had the traditional Easter feast, and then we had another little party for Kate. We gave her a Rapunzel and a Tinkerbell doll, and Grandma and Grandpa Watson gave her some really cute clothes and a basketball hoop! I think that last one is more of a gift for Dustin though :)
After the party, the kids had an Easter egg hunt, and we left shortly after that. We wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to get back so Dustin could start his new job today! It was a great weekend, and we love every time we go visit family.










2 comments:
her easter outfit is SOOO cute i love the cute headband that matches! ahhh i cant wait til i can do that. Looks like it was alot of fun!
could Kate get any cuter?!? I do not think so! I love that we share a birthday too!
Post a Comment