One last party

We had already celebrated Kate's birthday twice last weekend, but we still felt we needed to do something on her actual birthday. So last night we threw her one last "party". Yeah, this girl is spoiled. But how can you not spoil a cute face like this?


Dustin went to Walmart on his way home from work and picked up this puppy she'd been eyeing for awhile now.  She loves it!  She hasn't stopped playing with it.  We also got Lil Caesars pizza, and let Kate have her first drink of undiluted root beer.

I made her a big cookie. 


Needless to say she was bouncing off the walls last night.

Happy Birthday Kate! We love you so much!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin I can not thank you enough for our pictures I love them!!! They are going to make the perfect mothers day gift and I am so greatful for all of your hard work we couldnt be happier with them! Happy Birthday to Kate she is so beautiful and so sweet just like her mommy :)
Thank you a million times!!
Love Kera