Happy Birthday Kate

Dear Kate,



Today you turn two years old. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. It seems like yesterday I was holding you for the first time in my arms. All I could think about was how perfect you were, and how you looked so much like me.


Now you're such a big girl and are developing such a silly personality! You love to sing and dance, help mommy clean, play outside, and play with your dolls.


Your favorite show is Dora the Explorer, and your favorite movies are "Punzel (Tangled)" and "Pinkobell (Tinkerbell)".


You love to play with your baby dolls and I can see how excited you are to be a big sister. You are so sweet with them, giving them bottles, and giving them kisses when they go "ni-nite". You insist on reading the books about babies all the time, and every night you give my belly and baby brother a good night kiss.


You love your daddy very much. I know the best part of your day is when he comes home because of the way your face lights up when you see him.  You love to play with him every night until you're exhausted, and then he puts you to bed.  He'll sit on the chair next to your bed and talk to you about your day, help you say your prayers, and then put you to sleep in your big girl bed.

You love to cuddle with your mommy and daddy.  You love to hold our hands while we read stories or watch tv.
You're becoming such a girly girl.  You love to have mommy curl your hair, and put headbands on.  You love bracelets, necklaces and dress up shoes. 
You are the cutest little girl I've ever seen.

You've become such a chatterbox lately and I love it.  You try to talk in sentences, although only a few words are discernable.  And you say funny things like, "Whew, that was close!".

You are the light of my life.


I love you so much little girl.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mitch and Cortney said...

Love her pictures! She is super cute!!! Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

Those pictures are so so cute!! Happy Birthday!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Kate. We love you so much.
You make us want to be better people. Your smiles and giggles and babbling make us happy to be grandparents.
Give your Mom and Dad a big hug and a kiss for bringing you to the world and family! Give them an extra kiss for baby brother....Max? too.

Rappleye Family said...

Happy Birthday!!

Alicia said...

Erin, she's adorable! You put her in the cutest outfits and take the cutest pictures! I love it.